Our extensive experience includes protected species, habitats, ecological and environmental assessment, environmental law and large scale engineering projects, including renewable energy, managed coastal realignment, flood defence schemes, highways improvements, commercial and residential developments, as well as smaller projects such as barn conversions and extensions.
As an independent ecological consultancy we provide innovative expert services promptly and at reasonable rates. We are based in Ottery St Mary, East Devon (near Exeter) but offer nationwide services.
We pride ourselves on providing a first class service and being a company that you can trust and will want to do business with.
Our work complies with British Standard BS 42020:2013 Biodiversity - Code of practice for planning and development.
Phone 01404 811609 | Enquiry form
Habitats & Plants
• Invasive plants (e.g. Japanese knotweed)
• National Vegetation Classification (NVC)
• Hedgerow survey and assessment
• River Corridor Survey
• River Habitat Survey
Surveys & Assessments
• Extended Phase 1 Habitat Survey
• NVC survey
• Protected species surveys (see species list)
• Bat survey (buildings, trees, activity transects, remote sensing)
• Preliminary Ecological Appraisal
• Ecological Impact Assessment
• Ecological expert witness services
• BREAAM & Code for Sustainable Homes